The Copyright Notice Forms
You are prohibited from using any of the trademarks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner. · The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
User Conduct: You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others, or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties, or that is in a manner incommensurate with the purposes for which it is intended, or that is contrary to the interests of Unipathic Medicine. · Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. · Your use of information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. · From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). · Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Ownership and Use of Web Site and Services. All of the content featured or displayed on the Web Site, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations (“Content”), is owned by IM, its licensors, vendors, agents and/or its Content providers. All elements of the Web Site, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Web Site, you are authorized to view, play, print, and download documents, audio, and video found on our Web Site for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or work contained on the Web Site. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Web Site and the Services. The Web Site and the Services may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Web Site and Services are being made available.
Unauthorized access, distribution, reproduction, copying, retransmission, publication, sale, exploitation (commercial or otherwise), or any other form of transfer of any portion of the Web Site is hereby expressly prohibited. Sending unsolicited email, solicitations, or advertisements to any user of the Web Site is expressly prohibited by these Terms of Service.
2. Inappropriate User Submissions: Unipathic Medicine does not seek, and you agree that you will not submit, User Submissions that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable; that encourage conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation; or that are commercial in nature (e.g., advertisements, chain letters). Without limiting the foregoing, you will not submit any User Submissions that may infringe upon any intellectual property rights; express support or opposition to any candidate for elected office; or may constitute a crime or tort.
3. Third-Party Links. This Web Site may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Unipathic Medicine or IM or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials, or other information located on or accessible from any other web site.
5. Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Web Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activities conducted on the Web Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Web Site.
6. DISCLAIMERS. Your use of this Site is at your risk. Unipathic Medicine or IM does not assume any responsibility, nor will it be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER IM, NOR Unipathic Medicine OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, WARRANTS THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER IFM, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL Unipathic Medicine, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
8. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Unipathic Medicine and IM and any individuals or entities affiliated with IM (including officers, directors, and employees) harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with (i) your use of the Web Site, (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights, or intellectual property rights.
9. Release. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Web Site, you release IM and Unipathic Medicine (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.