By continuing to view the Unipathic Medicine website I have read and understand and agree to the following:
- Unipathic Medicine website or any of its affiliate’s information provided doesn’t make or provide any guarantees for medical outcomes. Results are not typical and will vary from person to person and should not be expected.
- The information provided on this site is for educational purposes only. Unipathic Medicine makes no guarantees or promises. You should not expect the same outcomes as patient or doctor testimonials, examples, videos, articles, discussion that are provided for educational purposes.
- Please consult a physician before beginning any treatment program or making any adjustments in your healthcare, diet, and /or lifestyle. Do not remove yourself from any prescribed medications or treatments without consulting your doctor based on information provided on Unipathic websites or affiliates.
- Any and all dietary supplements or nutritional products and treatments discussed on this site are not FDA- approved and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
- The information contained in this website is for general information and educational purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- Not all treatments provided by Unipathic Medicine are FDA approved for the standard diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Lyme disease or any diseases. This site and its services are for educational use only.
- Nothing contained in this site is or should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of medicine or standard oncology.
- Users should always seek the advice of a physician with any questions regarding their health or medical conditions. Never disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice or following the advice of a physician because of something you have seen or read on this website site. Not all of Unipathic Medicine’s treatments options are available in the United States. No guarantees are made for any of Unipathic Medicine’s treatments anywhere in the world. Please consult a physician or oncologist prior to starting any treatment.
If you have any question please contact us.